Our Options and Services
The customer base for many modern enterprises has become almost the main indicator of business efficiency. Indeed, to sell products, it is necessary to find buyers, and the more they are, the higher the revenue. The term "capitalization" usually refers to an increase in the value of a company in monetary terms. In the case of a client base, the term "capitalisation" means the formation of its cost estimate commensurate with the impact on the financial performance of the enterprise. The natural desire of entrepreneurs is to protect their client base from unauthorized distribution and increase its value, so the task of "capitalizing the client base" becomes very urgent.
As a result, a business process chain is created, which includes:
- organization of accounting for ongoing developments (material and labour costs);
- authorship determination;
- identifying the results of intellectual activity that meet the requirements for intangible assets;
- defining and refining the useful life of intangible assets;
- use of intangible assets in production activities;
- checking the production relevance and economic value of intangible assets;
- ensuring the safety of documents and information that contain intangible assets, as well as the confidentiality of information.